Thursday, January 20, 2011

Does Writing Make Everyone Bipolar?

  • When I'm writing a lot (which I am right now) I inevitably end up having one of two opinions about my writing and chances for sucess. Either A: "I AM A SHINING GOLDEN GOD!" OR B: "I should really just slit my wrists now for efficiencies sake." Objective analysis of my writing is absolutely impossible, I think I see now why becoming a parent turn you into a nutcase.
  • I really like the bullet point format for my posts here, but this time I only really have that one comment and having a bullet point list with only one bullet point just looks sad so I've added this bullet point about making an extra bullet point.
  • It's now clear to me that this blog really is worth everyone's time... totally.

No comments:

Post a Comment