- Well I now have a beggining middle and end outlined for not one but two books. I've been focusing pretty exclusively on the first book for fairly obvious reasons.
- The current stage of the writing process is exciting, fun, liberating, and scary.
- I just go through the innards deciding how I can do each stage of the story to provide maximum awesome/make sense which is fun.
- at the same time this is my greatest chance to fail to make it any good.
- I'm worried it is going to be longer than publishers want it to be.
Friday, May 7, 2010