Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Concerning Bacta

  • There comes a time in every man's life when, due to a set of circumstances far to embarrassing to ever explain to anyone, he finds his crotch in terrible need of a bacta tank. When that time comes the man is, unfortunately, totally fucked because bacta isn't real.
  • There's no particular reason I'm mentioning this now though; none at all.
  • I finally rediscovered the edit post button and in finding it I am only more confused as to how I could have failed to find it.
  • Apparently 14% of my blogs page views last months were by Russians (or at least people in Russia), clearly my philosophies have a broader appeal than anyone had thought.
  • Everyone had thought they had no appeal anywhere to anyone, but 8 Russians proved them wrong by virtue of they probably ended up here on accident.

2 comments:

  1. Indeed; sage advice friend, who's comment I'm commenting on. (Hey everyone look how un-neglected Sterance's valuable input is to me!)

    ReplyDelete