Thursday, April 15, 2010

Oh the Irony

I have been searching around for a "niche" or a subject I can write articles about that is high enough in demand and low enough in supply that I can make a reasonable profit off of it. so far the closest things I have found are poetry and history of the woman's rights movement. I leave school and end up writing the same shit. It makes sense though, hardly anybody wants to write poetry much less write about poetry but its still a very large portion of English lit curriculum so a significant number of people have to seek out information about poems and such. Part of me wonders about the moral implications of writing articles that I know will attract mostly students looking for an essay to plagiarize. lulz plagiarists: best target audience ever. I wonder what the conversion rates for plagiarist page views are?

No comments:

Post a Comment