Thursday, April 8, 2010

Possible Really Neat Idea.

I should make a blog but have it be the blog of a fake person. has this been done before I've never heard of it. it probably has... damn. oh well it could still be a good idea; one hellufa character development tool. though it now occurs to me I can't think of many of my existing characters who would conceivably blog except the buisness pitch type blogs. lulz Dael and Halen would blog, that would be funny. I guess I could make up someone living here on earth in the real world but literary fiction has never been my thing. then again I said that about political articles, SEO articles, and health and wellness articles and I've made all of them so maybe.

I don't think my friend jake should have dick skinning gloves.

No comments:

Post a Comment